Darn i should really have more entries like that (:
NO WONDER NO TAGS, LAH.
-
HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY :
John is sooooo abso-*beep*ing-lutely funny (: (:
Mighty Shit! I was like humming to myself as i took out the lear book from your locker and i sort of freaked out when i saw this donkey thing inside.
It was'nt there before so I thought it was like some locker demon or toyol sent to punish me for falling asleep during GP.
-
Oh he asks me to add the fact that he jumped when he reached in and grabbed this furry object.
HEHHEH.
And that he's honoured (:
I've gotten another son.
OH NO! Bed's gonna get packed with sons and daughters even before I'm 20 ):
Later people think i'm a MU ZHU (translation : FEMALE PIG) who gives birth to weird looking
Okay so you can't relate to this entry.
NVM.
:D
-
Since I'm pretty busy and i need to do up my written report...
THANKS PEGGY SOPHINA SHANLING CHRISTINA JOHN {ehheh BIGBIG NEHXXXXZ} NISHA SHIJUN ELIZA
(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) FOR NOTING (:
YUMIN APPRECIATES IT AND LOVE YOU ALL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home